Wine Country Star Party LLC Terms and Conditions
When you book a Star Party with Wine Country Star Party LLC you accept the terms and conditions below.
General Terms and Conditions for Individuals Booking Star Parties
- Wine Country Star Party LLC participants shall fully defend, indemnify and hold harmless Wine Country Star Party LLC from any and all claims, demands, lawsuits, causes of action, loss, liability, injury and/or damage of any kind whatsoever including without limitation all claims for property damage, monetary loss, personal injury, equitable relief, and/or wrongful death, whether brought by an individual or other entity or imposed by a court of law or by administrative action of any federal, state or local governmental body or agency that arises out of any acts negligence omission or willful misconduct in any way on the part of Wine Country Star Party LLC. This indemnification applies to and includes, without limitation the payment of all penalties, judgments, fines, awards, attorneys' fees degrees and related costs or expenses and any reimbursements to all star party participants for all legal fees, expenses and costs that are incurred by it. The agreement shall be binding in the state of California.
- Wine Country Star Party LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Star Party participants are responsible for their own safety and the safety of others during star gazing activities, including but not limited to moving about in the dark and operating telescopes.
- At the discretion of Wine Country Star Party LLC, your Star Party be may include other participants. This excludes private events.
- Wine Country Star Party LLC may cancel any event due to any weather conditions we consider adverse to telescope viewing, general safety, or other reasons as seen fit.
- Wine Country Star Party LLC may cancel any event due to conditions that we feel limit acceptable "seeing" (for example haze, clouds, or smoke from a fire).
- An event cancelled due to weather conditions or bad "seeing" is fully refundable.
- A reservation cancelled by a Wine Country Star Party LLC guest is fully refundable if the cancellation is made by email or phone by noon on the day prior to the date of the reservation. This agreement does not apply to Business or Corporate events.
- Wine Country Star Party LLC often takes photographs our events and participants for promotional purposes. Please "opt out" via email pror to your event if you wish your photograph not be used.
- At the discretion of Wine Country Star Party LLC, there will be 2 telescopes at your Star Party. However, we may only set up one scope with a small group. We may contract with additional Astronomers for very large groups so 3 or more scopes are available.
General Terms and Conditions for Group, Corporate, or Birthday Parties
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is required to hold your reservation date.
- In the event of cancellation due to weather or bad "seeing", Wine Country Star Party LLC will offer a full refund or an alternative event date.
- The balance due on a reservation cancelled by a Wine Country Star Party LLC Business or Corporate client is not refundable if the cancellation is made less than one week prior to the scheduled event.
Other Terms for Gift Certificates
- Gift certificates are not refundable, but are eligible to be rescheduled due to weather conditions or bad "seeing".
- A reservation to be paid with a gift certificate cancelled by a Wine Country Star Party LLC guest is not refundable if the cancellation is made by email or phone after noon on the day prior to the date of the reservation.